Thursday, November 4, 2010

Children

Throughout my life I have had many opportunities to travel to other countries and go into schools. Here I got to interact with the children and talk with them. At my service learning, I also get to interact with the children and talk to them about their lives. I have come to realize that children all over the world are very similar. They all have the same needs and the same desire to be loved and cherished. Talking with the children in my service learning, I discovered that many of them are having troubles at home. I also encountered this with the children around the world that I talked to. No matter where you go, children are in need of nurturing and acceptance and love. And I really want to be an agent of this love and acceptance. I think I have such an amazing opportunity to speak into the lives of children and I hope that I can do this to the best of my ability whether it is here in the United States or in another country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home